Busy, busy, busy. My eyes work their damnedest each month. But, I’m better for doing so. For the month of April, I read 7 1/4 books, including one e-book, 7 printed books, and a DNF (Did Not Finish).
As I prefer printed books (hardcovers for the aesthetic and paperbacks for my budget), I sneak two e-books a month (normally). E-books do a number on my eyes. Rebel rose that I am, I fight through the pain because I cannot resist the good titles.
However, I only got one in this month (Bummer!): Behind Closed Doors (Hue’s Reviews: Behind Closed Doors). Rating 4.5 out of 5
As for my printed book selection, I managed 6 books (Yay!).
- The Education of Margot Sanchez Hue’s Reviews: The Education of Margot Sanchez 4/5
- Love & Gelato Hue’s Reviews: Love & Gelato 4/5
- Seven Ways We Lie Hue’s Reviews: Seven Ways We Lie 3/5
- The Sun is Also a Star Hue’s Reviews: The Sun is Also a Star 4/5
- The Upside of Unrequited Hue’s Reviews: The Upside of Unrequited 4/5
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before Hue’s Reviews: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before 2/5
Wondering about the 1/4 book? Done Dirt Cheap by Sarah Nicole Lemon. Yeah, consider I banished the book from my list. I may return this summer because I want to believe the book shows promise.
April’s Rating: 3.5 out of 5.
May, let’s get ready to rumble!