Sending Mommy kisses and a few tears to my youngest son, turning 10 today! I cannot believe we met a decade ago when I held you in my arms. Thanks for a decade of amazing laughs and keeping Daddy and me on our toes.
Here are ten reasons why I love you.
- Your beautiful smile
- The way you can be Mommy’s biggest cheerleader when she’s feeling down
- You’re smart
- Your wit’s scary. Seriously, your comebacks are fire.
- I love your artwork
- You love to read (Major plus +) and your book tastes keep me interested
- You love to write (Major plus ++) and your stories amaze me.
- You help make me a better person.
- Are you kidding me? I see so much of me in you.
- You offer me another year of love.
Here’s to a blessed and joyous 10th year!