1. Would you rather have a friend who loses your books, or one who dog-ears them?
I do not lend books. If I give a book, it’s a gift. Books cost a lot and the thought of having to replace a book or ask that person to replace a book (with interest, lol) hurts us all.
2. Would you rather secretly love a book everyone else hates, or secretly hate a book everyone else loves?
I’d rather secretly hate. Killjoys wreak havoc wherever they go. No thank you.
3. Would you rather be stuck on a very long plane or train ride without a book?
Planes offer alternatives (e.g. music, movies, t.v. shows). I’m good.
4. Would you rather have dinner with your favorite author or your favorite character?
My favorite character, of course. Not a hard choice at all.
5. Would you rather date a character you have a crush on or your crush from real life?
Reality often bites. But, I’ll stick pick it over my character crush. He comes with issues I can turn off with a click of my remote.
6. Would you rather have your favorite book turned into a movie, or your favorite movie turned into a book?
Book adaptations tend to reek. So, I’ll go with the latter. I may enjoy the book more.
7. Would you rather read a book with an annoying cliffhanger, or one where your favorite character is killed off?
Give me an annoying cliffhanger. I’ll get a sequel. But, to kill my favorite character, that’s heartless.
8. Would you rather lose the ability to read any new books, or the ability to reread books you’ve already read?
I love new experiences! Books aren’t different.
9. Would you rather live in a library or a bookstore?
Some libraries need to up their book game. I’ll take the bookstore, especially if it’s quirky and cozy.
10. Would you rather lose your place or get a paper cut every time you read a book?
I’m not a masochist! Lose my place.
11. Would you rather have to always read in the dark, or always read books with tiny text?
Tiny text. Glasses! Unless I couldn’t use them.
12. Would you rather read by a fireplace, or on the beach?
Beaches distract me.