2019’s here and I’m ready for it. Yes. I made resolutions and yes, I do intend to keep them. They’re pretty standard.
- Lose thirty pounds. Nice round number. Feasible. Doable. Happening.
- Finish my long-drawn writing project, Porcelain. Get ‘er done. NOW!
- Start my new writing project, tentatively titled Cornflakes.
- Learn to love querying.
- Learn to love outlining so I can finish the previous two mentioned items.
- Keep reading! That’s what I do best and I’m always on time.
- Travel as much as I can. Always a plus.
- Keep track of my health.
- Invest in skincare. Seriously. I’m in my early forties. It’s time. I’m not cracking or anything, but prevention is a good one.
I have tremendous work to do and to complete these items, I must believe in myself.
I must believe in myself.
Believe in me.
That’s all I wrote.
Happy New Year!
Featured image: iStockPhoto.com